Wesley Chapel Elementary School added 2 new photos.
Sweet and silly Pawsitive Paw faces on this Friday! Have a safe and fun weekend wildcats! ... See MoreSee Less
Wesley Chapel Elementary School added 10 new photos.
Check out these pictures of strawberry DNA extraction fun for STEM Friday with Mrs. Barcelona and Mrs. Kirkwood! ... See MoreSee Less
Wesley Chapel Elementary School added 4 new photos.
Thank you to all of the dads, grandpas, and uncles who came to share a donut with their students this morning! ... See MoreSee Less
Monday, May 2, 2016 is Kindergarten Registration Day. You may come in anytime between 9 a.m.-3 p.m. to register your student. Please note the following requirements for our new Kindergarten students:
· Child must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2016
· Child’s birth certificate or other proof of birth date
· Health examination – HRS Form 3040 dated after 8/15/2015
· Certificate of Immunization
· Proof of Florida residency, such as current utility bill, rental or lease agreement
If you have any questions, please call our main office at 813-794-0100. ... See MoreSee Less
Mrs. Swan's class visited the office with special gifts for our office ladies today. Thank you to all of our little friends! ... See MoreSee Less