CAR LOOP PROCEDURES:
ARRIVAL: Morning arrival begins at 9:15 a.m. in the front car loop. Adult supervision cannot be provided before this time. Parents should enter the parent & visitor driveway (Car Loop) and pull forward as far as possible, so we may unload more than one car at a time. Adults will assist with unloading. Please stay in your vehicle and someone will open the door for your child(ren) to release them to enter school. After 9:40 a.m., parents will call the office and an adult will come to the vehicle to escort the child into the school and to the classroom.
CAR ARRIVAL AT SCHOOL FOR AFTERNOON PICK-UP:
- Cars entering from the west side of WCES will turn left into the main entrance. Cars entering from the east side of WCES will turn right into the entrance closest to the WCHS.
Dismissal will begin after 4:08 p.m.
Only ONE “Car Rider Lane” is used to pick up students.
- Parents must remain in their vehicles and ensure they have checked in in the PikMyKid app.
Car visor should be displayed in the front window. Parents without a visor will need to call the office for a new one. Students will not be loaded without a sign.
STUDENTS WAITING FOR RIDE:
Students will be waiting in their classroom for their unique PikMyKid number to be displayed before walking to the designated Car Loop location.
CARS DRIVING INTO AND OUT OF THE STUDENT LOADING ZONE:
Parents are required to drive through pick up lane to load a student.
- Please follow all directions given by school personnel to ensure that all vehicles are loaded safely.
Do NOT park or leave your vehicle in the “Car Rider Lane”.
Proceed slowly toward the student-loading zone.
Do NOT pass other vehicles in the “Car Rider Lane.”
Proceed slowly. PLEASE DO NO TALK ON CELL PHONE WHILE IN THE CAR LOOP.
Observe and listen for any instructions delivered by school personnel.
FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
- All WCES parking areas and bus loop are not to be used for student pick up.
Students and parents will not be allowed to load in the WCES parking lot.
- Please DO NOT park across Wells Road as it is NOT safe to cross the road during arrival and dismissal times.
- Parents may park at WCHS and use our Parent Pickup option on the PikMyKid app.
- The car loop is a designated fire lane and must be kept clear for possible emergency